Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
The Services allow you to store and distribute your content. We do not claim ownership of your content. Your content remains your content and you are responsible for it.
Code of Conduct
- Don't do anything illegal.
- Don't engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don't send or post spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don't publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don't engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretences, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Don't circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don't damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services.
- Don't engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don't infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, or photographs).
- Don't engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Don't help others break these rules.
Using the Services
You will need a Microsoft account to use some of the Services.
We take no responsibility for your Microsoft account and we do not store user credentials. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Microsoft account on SPFXhub web site.
To use many of the Services, you will need an internet connection. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment.
We will email you when there is something important to tell you about the Services.
Qualitem takes absolutely NO responsibility for Copyright related issues.
Pursuant to Australian copyright laws, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the package owner directly. ALL INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM QUALITEM.
We may close any account we deem in breach of Copyright infringement, including deleting all packages related to the account.
(i) such use is in violation of any applicable law;
(ii) such use is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity;
(iv) for any reason whatsoever.
Links to Third Party Sites
SOME LINKS WILL LET YOU LEAVE QUALITEM'S WEB PROPERTIES. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF QUALITEM AND QUALITEM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. QUALITEM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. QUALITEM IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY QUALITEM OF THE SITE.
You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to Your Content and/or Services, which include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
Qualitem does not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including, without limitation, ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, product names, product feedback and product improvements ("Unsolicited Feedback"). If you send any Unsolicited Feedback to Qualitem through the Services or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree, that Qualitem shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Unsolicited Feedback.
Limitation of Liability
QUALITEM, AND OUR AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, AND VENDORS ACCEPT NO LIABILTY WHATSOEVER. YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES AND ANY VENDOR PACKAGES DISTRIBUTED BY SPFXhub.com.